The purpose of Denominational Connections is to help Fellowship members make connections with other UUs and to maintain ties between the Fellowship and the national, regional and district organizations.
- Going places. Meeting people. Having fun and being part of the democratic decision-making process.
- Committee members may represent the Fellowship at national, regional and district level meetings.
- Reporting back to the Fellowship what's happening at the national, regional and district levels.
- Organizing members to attend the Southeast Unitarian Universalist Summer Institute (SUSSI) and UU Association General Assembly (GA).
Never! Truly, there are no committee meetings. We organize by talking in the foyer, over the phone or via email.
Volunteer Skills Needed:
- A sense of and appreciation for the larger UU world.
- An interest in making connections with other UUs.
- An urge to travel and meet new people.