The purpose of the Marketing Committee is to manage internal communication within the Fellowship community, increase positive awareness within the wider Piedmont community and increase the number of visitors coming to the Fellowhsip.
- oversee website management and content
- oversee our database of contact information
- plan and execute marketing campagins to promote Fellowship programming
- manage the e-magazine, Fellowship Matters
- manage Fellowship email communication, including the weekly What's Up at the Fellowship news and events emails
- manage Fellowship social media
- manage photography archives
The Marketing Committtee usually meets every other month on the first Sunday of the month at 12:15 pm. Check the calendar for dates.
A summary of the tools used by committee and group leaders can be found in our Communications Guide.
Volunteer Skills Needed:
- marketing strategy experience
- advertising experience
- graphic design experience
- photography experience
- public relations experience
- website development or management experience, or comfortable learning
- social media experience or willingness to learn