The purpose of the Membership Committee is to oversees activities and services to attract and welcome visitors, support the transition to membership, and enhance member engagement.
- Greet visitors/newcomers to the Fellowship each Sunday prior to service
- Recruit and schedule visitor greeters for Sunday worship services
- Organize New Member Sundays, newcomer classes and other various new member activities
- Facilitate signing of new members
- Monitor membership data
Meetings are held the third Thursdays of each month at noon.
Volunteer Skills Needed:
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good people skills
- Interest in meeting new people