The Fellowship Book Club will have their regularly scheduled monthly meeting on the third Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m. in the Fellowship library (with the exceptions of June, July, August and December). The selections for discussion are listed below. All are welcome to join us for a lively discussion.
2019 BOOK SELECTIONS:
- January 15: A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Townes
- February 19: Swimming Between Worlds by Elaine Neil Orr
- March 19: Elinor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- April 16: A Broken Hip Episode by Dene Hellman
- May 21: Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarity
All regularly scheduled meeting are in the Fellowship library the third Tuesday of the month at 1:30 p.m.
All are welcome to join us for discussion.