We are pleased to offer our facilities to members, non-members and community groups. Rentals have included weddings, memorial services, baby showers, family reunions, parties, meetings, civic activities, classes, support groups and more.
Our beautiful craftsman style building was built in 1998. Inside you will find an open and airy one-level floor plan, entirely handicapped accessible. The design includes many large windows and doors to bring in the natural light and help connect us to the surrounding beauty of our grounds. Behind our building there are a variety a gardens and a path down to a memorial area. Our grounds are surrounded on three sides by large hardwood trees.
Our parking lot, adjacent to the building, will accommodate 105 cars. Parking for an additional 50+ cars is available on grass with special permission. We are conveniently located off Robinhood Road near the intersection with Shattalon Drive, 1.5 miles from Silas Creek Parkway and 3 miles from Wake Forest University.
Fellowship facilities include:
- Large Fellowship Hall with attached full kitchen
- room dimensions: 50’ x 50’, carpeted
- small elevated platform area with lectern
- built-in sound system (available at an additional cost)
- seats up to 200, classroom style
- seats up to 120 at tables (rental includes use of tables and chairs, if desired)
- Library with large conference table that comfortably seats 10 and has additional seating for up to 10 more behind the table.
- Six classrooms
- one large double classroom, 32’ x 25’; seats 24 at tables and an additional 20 around the perimeter, or seats 50 classroom style with no tables
- two small classrooms, 16’ x 19’ each, with table and chairs to seat 12
- one large nursery, 15’ x 25’, equipped with changing table, rocking chair, two small tables and toddler chairs for eight, and toys
- one small nursery, 15’ x 17’, with rocking chair for nursing and family time
- A fenced yard with playground equipment
- Lawn space and small brick patio for outdoor events
To make an inquiry or to schedule a visit, please contact us.