Are You Eligible to Vote to Call The Rev. Kayla Parker as Our Next Minister?
If you received an email on Tuesday, April 11, with the above subject line, you’re a Voting Member of the Fellowship! If you did not receive the email (be sure to check all of your email folders!) and you have questions about your voting eligibility, contact Caron at email@example.com immediately.
Voting to call a minister is different than other votes at congregational meetings. If you plan to attend the service in person on April 30, you will vote with a secret paper ballot. If you plan to attend the service on Zoom, you will vote with an anonymous electronic ballot. IT’S CRUCIAL THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ARE CORRECT IN BREEZE!
Here are some things you can do to prepare for Sunday, April 30:
- Get to know Rev. Kayla Parker! Attend the service(s) on April 23 and April 30. Attend the potluck after the service on April 23. Participate in some of the “y’all come” events during candidating week.
- Check Breeze to be sure your email address and cell phone number are correct. Contact Caron with Breeze questions.
- Check Breeze for voting eligibility. You can vote if your status is “Member” or “Associate Member.”
- Attend the voting rehearsal session after the service on Sunday, April 16. Info for Sun, 4/16 @ approx 11:30/11:45 am session: Stay in the main room following the Sunday service. https://uufws.org/virtual-worship-service
- Reach out to the Ministerial Search Committee with questions. Be sure to thank them for their hard work! firstname.lastname@example.org