Ages: Middle School – 6th through 8th Grade
Through the lens of the fictitious Simpsons family, this curriculum seeks to help participants:
- Consider differing religious beliefs and the ways in which our faith can help understand our questions, seek answers, and deal with issues in our lives.
- Learn how other faith traditions respond to important theological and ethical issues.
- Understand ways in which the right of conscience calls us to do what’s right, even if there are possible negative consequences.
- Examine how our choices affect others around us, as well as ourselves.
- Explore how religious concepts are related to perspective and point of view.