The Fellowship Book Club will have their regularly scheduled monthly meeting on the third Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m. in the Fellowship library (with the exceptions of June, July, August and December). The selections for discussion are listed below. All are welcome to join us for a lively discussion.
2019 BOOK SELECTIONS:
- September 17: The Time of Our Singing by Richard Powers
- October 15: The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff
- November 19: The Women in the Window by A.J. Finn
2020 BOOK SELECTIONS:
- January 21: The Women of Sea Island by Lisa See
- February 18: Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
- March 17: Pour Me Another by Katherine Evers Bundy
- April 21: Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- May 19: Radium Girls by Kate Moore
All regularly scheduled meeting are in the Fellowship library the third Tuesday of the month at 1:30 p.m.
All are welcome to join us for discussion.
Please join us for a lively discussion. Questions may be directed to our Book Club Organizer at email@example.com.