https://uufws.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Horiz-logo-NAM.png 0 0 Caron Armstrong https://uufws.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Horiz-logo-NAM.png Caron Armstrong2022-10-19 22:03:372023-02-02 10:42:19Religious Education for Middle School Youth
Ages: Middle School – 6th through 8th Grade
Through the lens of the fictitious Simpsons family, this curriculum seeks to help participants:
- Consider differing religious beliefs and the ways in which our faith can help understand our questions, seek answers, and deal with issues in our lives.
- Learn how other faith traditions respond to important theological and ethical issues.
- Understand ways in which the right of conscience calls us to do what’s right, even if there are possible negative consequences.
- Examine how our choices affect others around us, as well as ourselves.
- Explore how religious concepts are related to perspective and point of view.