As we approach flu season and as we hear of increasing Covid cases we encourage everyone to stay well, to stay at home if you’re experiencing any symptoms or if you’ve been exposed, and to stay connected to the Fellowship with Zoom.
To mitigate risk, the Fellowship continues to:
- making masks available for anyone who prefers to remain masked. We have multiple styles and sizes.
- encouraging the use of air purifiers in closed rooms and the continued use of outdoor meeting spaces.
- offering multi-platform programming (in person and Zoom).
- extending covenantal courtesy by respecting the masking and distancing choices of others.
- members and friends attending in-person activities update their vaccines and boosters as eligible.
- anyone with an illness or any new symptoms remains at home.
- we all continue to practice covenantal courtesy by respecting the masking and distancing choices of others.