Committees have asked about ways to let our Members and Friends know about special initiatives needing funding. These are items which our Fellowship has not been able to fund in the regular budget process. Recent donations of this sort have enabled us to install our high-tech security camera system and to appropriately fund development of our new website.
This online list is updated regularly as needs emerge. Please consider funding these worthwhile items. This is such a lovely way to recognize our hard-working committee volunteers and enable them to do an even better job serving our mission.
Members, please remember – these special gifts are in addition to, and not in place of, your regular annual pledge.
To contribute, please contact Fellowship Administrator Cathy Kelley, firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-659-0331.
- Remove remaining trunk and debris from downed tree $1,100
($1,000 already donated toward total cost of $2,100)
- Playground Mulch $1,000
- Replace exterior door in education wing due to outer bottom damage $980
- Replace incandescent bulbs (not energy efficient) with LEDs $465
- Begin replacing fluorescent tubes (contains mercury) with LEDs $430
- Filter the foyer skylights to prevent summer sunshine from heating up the foyer $940
- Professional headset microphone $250
- Two new microphone stands $75 each
- One regular Manhasset Music Stand (48T = tall) $65
- Piano cover $340